It’s our first week back after everyone’s had a very well deserved time away. We’re still on firebreak where the teams are easing back into delivering at pace. We also have folks still on holiday or off with covid so it’s a little slower in general at the moment. Back to normal next week.
Finance – Silvia – HackIT workstream DM
- Next Show and Tell: 18th January 2022
- Data Migration Plan – Our Data Migration plan has been shared with Rashmi / Mirela detailing what steps we plan to take, what entities would the migration affect, what APIs are to be called and the changes that need to be made. The Charges data migration coding work was completed, coding began for the Accounts API, with the other APIs to follow next week.
- Good progress has been made on the Leasehold Estimate Calculations work, with follow up meetings arranged next week with members of the Finance and Leasehold Service Team to answer some remaining queries.
- We experienced some technical challenges this week regarding providing access to the required application and the creation of accounts for the Pen testers. These issues have now been resolved and the Pen Testing will start on Monday 13th January.
- Data Migration will take place after the PEN testing.
Manage My Home – Yvonne – HackIT workstream DM
- Data Platform work
- Very small team
Repairs – Sarah – HackIT workstream DM
- Deployed an urgent bug fix for the operative split issue. This applies to jobs raised since the deployment.
- Started communications with gas engineers and electricians in preparation to onboard them from next week.
- Lack of a team presence in the depot for onboarding is going to be quite a struggle but we’re thinking best about how to support operatives remotely as well as working with supervisors who will be in the office
- Lacking a clear goal this sprint, lots of things to do with bonus, but less understood criteria on some of the other things
Bit of a minimal update this week as we’re still on firebreak. There’s lots of follow-up discussions after we concluded the new agency contract to continue to assist us in the delivery of the programme. Our first priority is to stand up a new team to deliver Manage My Home now that the previous agency has rolled off. At the same time we’re investigating how we can start planning how to transform the Repairs workstream into a product team – including our related recruiting strategy. Finally, we’re thinking about the overall structure of the programme itself and whether it’s set up to best deliver what we need for Hackney Housing in 2022.
I’m going to leave it at that for now – back with a lot more detail next week.