Welcome to the final Submit My Planning Application weeknotes.
This is the last weeknote for this project! We will be showcasing our service on The Third Thursday of PlanTech Week 2019. Our project site won’t be going anywhere so if you’re interested in what we’ve done and how we did it, do check it out.
We’d like to thank everyone who has been involved in this project with us. You’ve all greeted our efforts with open mindedness, constructive feedback and endless amount of advice and help. We could not be more grateful to anyone who’s ever asked a question, attended a show & tell or engaged with us in any way. If you’d like one last shot at getting involved, make sure you go along to The Third Thursday of PlanTech week 2019 where you will be able to see our service and ask any burning questions. We hope to see you there!
What we did this week:
- Getting the final legal agreements sorted to use Woopra. We’ve very nearly there with just one query remaining on the data processing agreement before we get the green light
- Successfully converted our GOV.UK Pay account into the live version so we’re all ready to take our first payment
- Finalising the privacy agreement for the service which will be updated to correctly reflect what the service collects and processes and why
- Mopping up the last few bugs on the front end
- Made fantastic progress deploying the back end onto Hackney infrastructure. We’ve got one bug left to tackle
- Set up our chosen .hackney.gov.uk address which our service will be accessed via
- Clear the last few bugs on the front and back end
- Security test the service
- Close the project
- Showcase at PlanTech Week 2019
What are we keeping an eye on?
We’ll still be keeping a close eye on progress with Tascomi to make sure that our service is connected to theirs as soon as possible.
One last time, thanks for reading!
Planning Applications Team
(AKA Emma H, Andy B, Andy E, Ana, Mathew T, Nic and Hidayat).