Welcome to Submit My Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project. Alongside the project site, also be sure to check out our blog post.
A big thank you to Andy E for all the work he’s done with us on this project as well as here at Hackney. He’s been a huge asset for us and he will be missed. We hope the best for him and the rest of his career!
What we did this week:
- We’re addressing bugs identified from the QA test run
- We made a lot of copy updates to improve readability and correct typos
- The verification process for when a user comes to use the service via the account creation email has been tested and it works!
- We’ve been testing the ‘review’ feature for when a user wants to check the answers they’ve submitted
- Testing and updating templates for the emails sent for when a user submits an application
- Requested for the chosen URL to be set up by the infrastructure team so we can access the front end service through it
- We did a lot of content checking
- Planning our launch at PlanTech week (19th September 2019)
- Finish off fixing bugs
- Deploy onto Hackney’s infrastructure
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Integrating with Tascomi
- None this week!
Thanks for reading!
Planning Applications Team
(AKA Emma H, Andy B, Andy E, Ana, Mathew T, Nic and Hidayat).