Welcome to Submit My Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project. Alongside the project site, also be sure to check out our blog post.
A big thank you to all assessors who was at our Alpha Phase Service Assessment. It was great to hear the different perspectives and to receive the healthy challenges. We’ve got a lot to consider and to implement! We appreciate your involvement. As well as the feedback and questions!
I’d also like to specifically thank Paul Tyler who came in as an assessor last minute. Not only was he really engaged, he also got up to speed in a short amount of time. Thank you once again Paul Tyler!
What we did this week:
- We had a preparation session for the Service Assessment, to ensure everyone is confident in their roles and responsibilities.
- We had our Alpha phase Service Assessment! Well done for overcoming all the hurdles. From the service assessment, we can take this useful feedback and implement any action points moving forward
- Worked on general testing such as, any timeout sessions and Error 404
- Minor bugs have been discovered, when refreshing pages and loading existing data. We’re addressing them to ensure users are able to use and get through the service with all features working
- We have switched to using AWS DocumentDB for the backend data store, enabling a simpler deployment
- The Information Management team have told us that we do not require a full Privacy Impact Assessment,
- We’re 99% into the integration of Gov.UKPay and it’s much easier than we had anticipated it to be
- We will be creating the Alpha Phase Service Assessment report within 10 days time
- There will be further testing to ensure no major bugs are present within our service
- Continuing with the General To Dos; Error 404s and any session timeouts
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Integrating with Tascomi
- Address API
- None this week!
Thanks for reading!
Planning Applications Team
(AKA Emma H, Andy B, Andy E, Ana, Mathew T, Nic and Hidayat).