Welcome to Submit my Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project. Alongside the project site, there’ll be a blog post being released very soon.
Thanks to Ana for being resilient and for ploughing through a hefty task in the previous sprint!
What we did this week
- We’ve kicked off sprint 3 where our main focus is on accounts and document uploads
- Fixed issues with data structures
- Authentication completed on the back end, now going to be connected to the front end
- Progression on the preparation for the Service Assessment
- Finalised data structures
- Completed matching schema
- Established security needs
- We’ve written a full walk through test case
- Focused on authenticating users and their data whilst logging on
- Looking at ways to measure the performance of the service
- Working with the Planning team to create the transactional emails
- Continue working on preparation for the Service Assessment
- Focus on the ‘Submit form’
- Focus on ‘Managing my account’
- Ongoing testing
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Meetings with Rashmi regarding the integration of Civica pay
- Worked with planning to choose a URL; planningapplications.hackney.gov.uk
Thanks for reading!
Planning Applications Team
(AKA Emma H, Andy B, Andy E, Ana, Matthew T, Nic and Hidayat).