Welcome to Submit my Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project.
Rashmi and Miguel for working in the development environment with the team to help us understand how we can implement our work in the Hackney environment.
What we did this week
- Continued to work on the submitting form from front end to back end
- We’re working on wiring the front end to the back end, we’re working on each individual page but we’ve made significant progress and are 70% of our way to completion!
- Working on the sign in and sign out function
- Testing is ongoing, of which we’ve gone through 70% of
- We’ve finalised the material data section and is about to be completed
- Working with the planning team to decide the URL we’ll be using for users to access our service from
- Progressing with the preparation of the Service Assessment
- We had our Show and Tell! Well done to the team and thank you for those who attended, it’d be great to see more people attending
- Here’s the slide deck from the Show and Tell in case you missed it!
- Carry on preparing for the Service Assessment
- We’ll be having catch ups with Rashmi
- We’ll also be having catch ups in regards to Tascomi (for planning applications)
- Looking into how to integrate with Civica ePay
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Watch out for our blog which will be out next week Thursday!
- Keep your diaries free for the next Show and Tell which is on the 18th of July at 1:30 PM – 2 PM
- We’re aiming to hold our Service Assessment on the 1st of August!