Welcome to Submit my Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project. Alongside the project site, be sure to check out our blog post.
A big thank you to the Planning team who were able to attend the Show and Tell. We appreciate the involvement during the Show and Tell. As well as the feedback and questions! Here is the link to the slide deck – https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MJgccFd0AscTnwoMcQE5bJ7_OnUslltU2Lp0X8gVidU/edit?usp=sharing
What we did this week:
- We had our 2nd out of 3 Show and Tells for the Go Live phase this week! We’ve attached the slide deck below for those who couldn’t attend.
- We had a preparation session for the Service Assessment, to ensure everyone knows their roles on the day and that we know what we are going to present to our assessors.
- We now have the beginnings of the account system built. This allows users to manage their applications, save and return to them.
- Worked on general testing such as, any timeout sessions and Error 404
- Concentrated on ‘Upload Supporting Documents’.
- Complete our Privacy Impact Assessment so that we know that the data we collect, complies with any legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Continuing with working on how we’re gathering the metrics.
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Integrating with Tascomi
- Address API
- Whether we are or aren’t going to use Woopra for Data Analytics, https://www.woopra.com/
Thanks for reading!
Planning Applications Team
(AKA Emma H, Andy B, Andy E, Ana, Mathew T, Nic and Hidayat).