Welcome to Submit my Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project. Alongside the project site, there’ll be a blog post being released very soon.
Keith Gatt and Mac Kelany for working on the security on Submitting a Planning Applications. Thanks to them for their time and patience.
What we did this week
- We’ve kicked off sprint 2 where our main focus is on accounts
- Continued to work on the submitting form from front end to back end
- We’re working with the security team to ensure we meet the standards and protocols here at Hackney
- Continued editing the schema, we’re still writing tests for it
- In relation to the testing, we’ve completed 70% of it!
- We’re implementing transactional emails using the GovNotify set up
- More information is being added into the form so that users can access and navigate on the ‘To Create a account’ page
- We had a catch up with the development team to start to understand the Hackney environment and where the code will be deployed for live
- We need to decide what URL our service can be accessed from
- The planning ahead of the Service Assessment has kicked off
- Our Show and Tell next week! Please attend to see our progress the team has made so far. It will be on Thursday, 20th June ⋅ 1:30 – 2:00pm
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Other planning projects that may impact on ours (namely the replacement of Northgate M3 with Tascomi for planning applications)
- Other ICT projects that may impact on ours (namely the API factory which is re-engineering Hackney’s environments and development processes)
- Progress on the Addresses API at Hackney as or project is dependent on this
- We’ll be deciding on a date for the Service Assessment to take place
- We decided to go with gov notify for our emails