Welcome to Submit My Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project. Alongside the project site, also be sure to check out our blog post.
Thank you to everyone who came to our final show and tell! Special thanks to Chris MacNamara from Wigan who patiently waited out our technical issues.
What we did this week:
- Delivered our final show and tell 🙁
- A full QA run was completed; We’re confident we’ve caught as many bugs as possible
- Continued fixing bugs we already knew about and investigating new ones
- Updated the copy for all transactional emails and get it all working in Gov.UK Notify
- Tried to deploy onto Hackney’s infrastructure but were not successful
- Integrated against the new live version of the Addresses API
- We met with Sarah and Tom from the Information Management team to discuss GDPR compliance; we’re not a long way from being compliant but there are a few tasks:
- Update the existing Planning Privacy Notice to include info re Analytics
- Ensure links are in the correct place linking to the Privacy Notice
- Do we have a Data Processing Schedule to save data in Amazon RDS?
- We need a Processor Agreement (DPA) to be signed by Woopra to be compliant with Article 28.
- Waiting for the right person from Hackney to return from holiday to finish deploying to our infrastructure
- A full copy review to correct the last few typos and bits of jargon
- Planning our launch at PlanTech week (19th September 2019)
- Mopping up the final bugs we’ve found during our QA run
- Finishing up work to secure the login process prior to our full security test (scheduled for 11th September)
- Update Planning Privacy Notice
- Contact Woopra to request signed DPA
- Contact other teams to see if we have a contract with AWS for them to act as a data processor for Hackney.
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Integrating with Tascomi
- None this week!
Thanks for reading!
Planning Applications Team
(AKA Emma H, Andy B, Andy E, Ana, Mathew T, Nic and Hidayat).