Phase 3, Sprint 3
The Manage Arrears team is keen to start delivering value as soon as possible. We are making good progress towards achieving Phase three’s objectives.
Highlights of the week:
- Our Dev Team completed all jira cards within Sprint 2. 🙂
- Dermot and I had a great sharing session with Islington Council’s Integrated Service Manager and Head of Income Collection. They were intrigued by our Agile project management approach and impressed by the way were are iterating our product to meet users need. It was an insightful meeting that ended with them agreeing to be assessors for Manage Arrears’ next service assessment which is due to take place in late November.
- Usability testing with the income collection team. Joe and Richard created a really good prototype which will add value to the Manage Arrears worktray before we even complete working on the prioritisation adjustments. The testers liked it and it is so effective and easy to use that even our guests from Islington Council were asking each other ‘Can our system to that!’ Our developers are implementing this sprint.
- Resolving the view for caseworkers to access transaction and the action diary is proving to be tricky. This is a very important feature for caseworkers and our team want to get it right to encourage and support their usability needs. We are due to deploy the most recent adjustment today.
- The developers will be converting Leasehold Service ‘Letter before action’ into HTML.
- The developers will be working on integrating the fields from UH into the letter so it can be generated within the Manage Arrears system.
- Patches are due to be embedded in the system. This is exciting because it moves us closer to getting the income team using the Live system.