- ETRA went live on 5/9/19 and is being tested by Housing Officers
- Further updates will go into production on 13/9/19
- We’re continuing to have great conversations with DXW about setting up the project team for our piece of replatforming work
- Part of that is meaning that we have to have a really good set of user journeys and stories so we have an all-day workshop next Wednesday to review everything
- We’ve finished reviewing everything in the existing backlog in advance of the Great Clearout on Monday
- In parallel great conversations are taking place about the service design that will be taking place in September. This will serve two purposes. Firstly, to line up the next round of new features for Manage a Tenancy after the replatforming work is done. Secondly, to look at some of the bigger picture around the relationship between Hackney Council and our tenants.