We’re at a key point in the delivery of the replatforming for Manage a Tenancy. We’re going to be completing the new version of Tenancy and Household Check (T&HC) at the start of next week. We’ve already been working closely with Housing Officers to test individual sections and we’re looking forward to hearing their feedback on the completed end-to-end journey.
We’re also going to be ready to start building Home Check (HC) and Initial Tenancy Visit (ITV) from standard templates we’ve created. This should be much quicker than building them from scratch.
This project has been a great opportunity for some of the developers in the team to learn a lot of new skills. We’re looking forward to them leading on the creation of these new processes.
- Complete end-to-end testing for T&HC with Housing Officers
- Create all the tickets in the backlog for HC and ITV
- Complete the cyber security test
- Complete the accessibility test
- Tidy the backlog before the project is paused