The team have been mostly working on live issues this week but they’ve still made great progress on planning our security and working on the UH Simulator
Welcome to Submit my Planning Application weeknotes.
For more general updates, continue to check our project site; showing all the great stuff we’re doing and key information about the project.
Farhan has been invaluable to us in assisting with testing real applications through our system. Thanks to him for his time and patience.
What we did this week
- Progressed linking up the front and back ends of the system. We are very nearly there and expect next week to be the week where everything you submit via the form is stores successfully in the back end.
- Looked into how Gov.Notify might work for our transactional email and gathered some documentation on that for the team to review
- Started thinking about which metrics we will use to track success and how me might measure those metrics
- Planning and kicking off sprint 2 (which will focus on accounts)
- Evaluating the data and feedback from our testing of ‘real applications’ and deciding what needs to be addressed now (if anything)
- We need to decide what URL our service can be accessed from
What are we keeping an eye on?
- Other planning projects that may impact on ours (namely the replacement of Northgate M3 with Tascomi for planning applications)
- Other ICT projects that may impact on ours (namely the API factory which is re-engineering Hackney’s environments and development processes)
- Progress on the Addresses API at Hackney as or project is dependent on this
- None of note this week
As always, get in touch if you want to know more
The team has been tackling security, the simulator and terraform
There’s been a lot of holidays this week but the team has pushed on through with exciting terraform stuff and API design.
This week, the team has been getting to grips with the foundations of our infrastructure in Terraform! We also voted the tripod out to film this weeks note so enjoy the super smooth transition.