Welcome to the HackIT blog. Here we talk about our work in general and publish open updates on specific projects we’re working on. We also publish our portfolio of projects openly on the LocalGovDigital Pipeline.
- What we’re learning from HackIT Service Assessments
- One Team Gov Hackney : Our first meet-up!
- Hackney’s new Change Support Team
- I’m Done, but I’m not finished!
- Adventures Of A Delivery Manager – Week Ending 29.11.19
- HackIT: from Start-up to Scale-up
- Thinking and acting inclusively
- We’re hiring! Front-end developer
- Maps: not just for Summer
- Team-building in our glorious parks
View all blogposts.
Latest project weeknotes
- Finding support services near you (formerly Directory of services) weeknotes 24/01/20
- Hackney Spacebank: Weeknote, w/c 20.1.20
- Housing Data in the Cloud: weeknotes, w/c 20.01.2020
- MOKRs weeknote – 2
- ADVENTURES OF A DELIVERY MANAGER (Alpha) – New Year 2020
- Improving Library Tech weeknotes w/e 10/01/20 and 17/01/20
- Housing data in the cloud: weeknote, w/c 13.01.2020
- Report a Problem Weeknotes : week ending: 2020-01-17
- Hackney Re-Platforming Weeknotes : week ending: 2020-01-17
- Finding support services near you (formerly Directory of services) weeknotes 17/01/20
- Getting Back In The Groove
- Re-engineering Hackney content weeknotes 14/01/20
- Finding support services near you (formerly Directory of services) weeknotes 10/01/20
- Manage Arrears weeknotes: w.c. 6/1/2020
- MOKRs weeknote 1
View all project weeknotes.