Welcome to the HackIT blog. Here we talk about our work in general and publish open updates on specific projects we’re working on. We also publish our portfolio of projects openly on the LocalGovDigital Pipeline.
- Thinking and acting inclusively
- We’re hiring! Front-end developer
- Maps: not just for Summer
- Team-building in our glorious parks
- Breaking the tech language code
- Autumn 2019 HackIT update
- An update on the Hackney pattern library
- Using local data to build a better picture of poverty in Hackney
- How can we make open data work for our users?
- Hackney’s drive for a digital ‘Submit My Planning Application’ service
Latest project weeknotes:
- Manage Arrears weeknotes: w.c. 4/11/2019
- Improving Our e-Forms: Week Note w/c 28/10/19 & 6/11/19 – Discovery.
- Improving the Repairs hub – 8th November Weeknotes
- Manage a Tenancy week notes 2019-11-08
- Joining Up Staff Data: Week Note w/c 28/10/19 – Alpha (Experiment).
- Meet me at the port to see real fireworks
- Manage Arrears weeknotes: w.c. 28/10/2019
- Improving the Repairs Hub 1st November Weeknotes
- Manage a Tenancy week-notes 2019-11-01
- Joining Up Staff Data: Week Note w/c 21/10/19 – Alpha (Experiment).