Welcome to the HackIT blog. Here we talk about our work in general and publish open updates on specific projects we’re working on. We also publish our portfolio of projects openly on the LocalGovDigital Pipeline.
- Improving how we manage user research data
- DevOps Practices – where have we come from and where next?
- Testers needed: designing inclusive retros
- DfE Technology Support Scheme – project note
- Lies, damn lies and YouTube analytics – Part 1
- Rediscovering leadership
- Why getting the right name for your APIs is so important
- Unleashing the data beast: Our Journey so far…
- A Virtual Hug, Weeknote 26/06/20
- What’s UAT got to do, got to do with it?
View all blogposts.
Latest project weeknotes
- Bridging the digital skills divide weeknote 22/09/20
- Finding support services weeknote 21/09/20
- The dev team – Manage Arrears Weeknotes – W/C 07.09.2020
- Repairs hub, weeknote 18/09/20
- Multifunctional devices: Out with the old, in with the new Weeknote 18th September 2020
- Change Support Team – Weeknote 18/9
- Hackney Telephony Strategy Design approach
- Manage a Tenancy Hub replatforming : Week notes 18/09/20
- Replatforming My Rent Account – weeknotes, 17 September 2020
- Coronavirus Front Door Project – Weeknote 16/09
- Platform APIs weeknotes, 16 September 2020
- Finding support services weeknote 14/09/20
- Repairs hub, weeknote 11/09
- Change Support Team – Weeknote 11/9
- Multifunctional devices: Out with the old, in with the new Weeknote 11th September 2020
View all project weeknotes.