Welcome to the HackIT blog. Here we talk about our work in general and publish open updates on specific projects we’re working on. We also publish our portfolio of projects openly on the LocalGovDigital Pipeline.
- How can we make open data work for our users?
- Hackney’s drive for a digital ‘Submit My Planning Application’ service
- 7 reasons I love the Summer in Hackney map
- Building a frontend pattern library
- Love Summer map now live!
- When is an API Gateway not an API Gateway? – When it’s an API!
- Service assessments: treasure, dragons and a place to dry your socks
- User stories not requirements will give us better outcomes – discuss
- Extending Repairs Hub to RCC Agents
- LOTI – working together to extend digital apprenticeships across London
Latest project weeknotes:
- Re-engineering Hackney content: show and tell 21/08/19
- Hackney Spacebank: weeknote, w/c 12th August
- Submit My Planning Application weeknotes – Week commencing 13/09/2019
- Manage a Tenancy : Weeknotes w/c 12th August 2019
- Manage Arrears weeknotes: w.c. 12/8/2019
- Property and Asset Management (PAM) data project weeknotes w/c 05.08.19
- API Factory Weeknotes – 9th August
- Manage Arrears weeknotes: w.c. 5/8/2019
- Submit My Planning Application weeknotes – Week commencing 05/08/2019
- DevOps Practices Weeknotes w/c 05.08.19