Welcome to the HackIT blog. Here we talk about our work in general and publish open updates on specific projects we’re working on. We also publish our portfolio of projects openly on the LocalGovDigital Pipeline.
- SUPERHEROS UNITE TO BRING WEB FIRST WIFI
- An update on the Hackney pattern library
- Using local data to build a better picture of poverty in Hackney
- How can we make open data work for our users?
- Hackney’s drive for a digital ‘Submit My Planning Application’ service
- 7 reasons I love the Summer in Hackney map
- Building a frontend pattern library
- Love Summer map now live!
- When is an API Gateway not an API Gateway? – When it’s an API!
- Service assessments: treasure, dragons and a place to dry your socks
Latest project weeknotes:
- Hackney Digital Support Services: Weeknote, W/C 16.09.2019
- DevOps Practices – w/c 09/02/19
- Re-engineering Hackney content: weeknotes 14/09/19
- Manage a Tenancy : Weeknotes – 13/9/19
- WEB FIRST NETWORK HLD REDESIGN, FRIDAY THE 13TH WEEKLY REVIEW. UNLUCKY FOR SOME 13/09/2019
- Revitalising the Hackney Intranet: Weeknotes w/c 9/9/2019
- Manage Arrears: Weeknotes w.c. 9/9/2019
- Hackney Digital Support Services: Weeknote, w/c 9.9.2019
- DevOps Practices: A (primary) cloud on the horizon w/c 02.09.19
- Submitting My Planning Application weeknotes – week commencing 02/09/2019