Welcome to the HackIT blog. Here we talk about our work in general and publish open updates on specific projects we’re working on. We also publish our portfolio of projects openly on the LocalGovDigital Pipeline.
- Platform APIs weeknotes, 8 July 2020
- Why getting the right name for your APIs is so important
- Unleashing the data beast: Our Journey so far…
- A Virtual Hug, Weeknote 26/06/20
- What’s UAT got to do, got to do with it?
- Liberating our social care documents
- Running a virtual kick-off workshop
- Helping our colleagues to get set up for working from home, fast
- A thank you to HackIT
- How we responded to Covid-19 in 36 hours
View all blogposts.
Latest project weeknotes
- Transforming Print & Post Weeknote 9th July 2020
- Amazon Connect weeknotes, w/e 10 July 2020
- Bridging the digital skills divide weeknote 07/07/20
- Benefits & Housing Needs Service Redesign Project – Sprint Notes 10: A Real Corker!
- My Rent Account, Weeknote 03/07/20
- Back to the drawing (on)board(ing) – Manage Arrears Weeknotes – W/C 29.06.2020
- Report a Problem : Week notes 3/7/20
- Manage a Tenancy Hub replatforming : Week notes 3/7/20
- Amazon Connect weeknotes, w/e 3 July 2020
- Transforming Print & Post – Weeknotes 3rd July 2020
- Hackney Employment Opportunities – All the world is a stage
- Platform APIs weeknotes, 1 July 2020
- Finding Support Services Weeknote – 15/6/20-22-6/20
- Delivering HackIT’s homeworking service – Devices: weeknote 6 w/c 15/06/20 & 22/06/20
- Single View for Housing week note : 26/6/20
View all project weeknotes.